Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's start!

*yawn*  
well my friendly friend will just woke me up at the late hour of noon.  thanks, i hate you




and im up for another amazing day!

I have class later tonight which i hated at first, but now i really love having all day free to do whatever i want and then ending the day learning something i never knew.  Today im also dedicated to at least start a new craft that ive been mulling over in my head - pictures to follow!  plus this is basically the reason i started this blog for fun pics and crafty time.

till then im be sucked into watching Americas Next Top Model.  Im a really show junkie, dont judge, its just my vice!  i get hooked on watching seasons of shows (ANY type) and have then on in the background while i so artsy crafty stuff.   Some shows that you should definitely watch : House, Law and Order, ANTM, Being Human etc.. 
 u guys have another show that will pull me in and keep me excited for many seasons?

1 comment: